Thread: Avoid Bael6
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #95 (permalink)

Originally Posted by mouschi View Post
I'm not saying he's necessarily scamming me ... I am just getting the short end of the stick on the deal in terms of least. He said the cards were going to be sent out a few times, I didn't get the DC# like he mentioned, I checked in with him here and via email, and have not heard back ... even though I see he has been online here since then. Mike, if you are out there ... please get with me. I don't want my money back ... I want my cards.
Not to pile on this guy, as it does seem has happened a bit in this thread (justified or not), but I paid him $5 for a card 2 weeks ago, after a week, I asked where the card was, he said it hadn't shipped until the day before the day he responded (4/16) and now a week after that, still no card. I PM'd him yesterday asking what's up, got no response.

I filed a paypal claim for my $5. There is still a strong possibility the card is en route, I'm just protecting myself given this thread and his lack of response. Its a pain in the ass to have to deal with this over a $5 card that I was only picking up to build my set, but whether it was $5 or $500, he clearly could have done more on the communication end, especially when it didn't ship for a week (so he says) after he said he was going to.

Truth be told, Bael6 comes off as a good guy when he does respond, but with all these red flags, I'm just being proactive and if he comes back with a DC# like he did here and it gets delivered, I have no issue leaving neutral feedback and moving on.

Just wanted to add some factual info to the thread, hope this helps to those still working out deals with him.
TDiddy532 is online now   Reply With Quote