View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
This douche not only took my card and refund, he then leaves me a negative after the fact. I knew something was wrong when he bid on my auction stated he was from the UK. So he bypassed paying international shipping to China. He is registered under ebay.uk. Then when he wins and pays, the paypal shipping address is to China.

Ontop of all that he took 3 weeks to pay. So he opens his case literally right after paying (or started complaining why hasnt his card come yet).

Im done with sending to China. ITs seriously not worth it. Want to take my card, no problems. Want a refund, fine ill give it to you. Then to leave me a neg? Seriously on top of everything you extorted from me already? Just not worth it. I hope this guy bangs a chicken and gets the bird flu.
Chinese you say?

Quote:
這沖洗,不僅把我的卡和退款,然後他給我留下後的事實負。我知道什麼是錯的,當他在我的拍賣表示,他從英國申辦。於是,他繞過支付中國國際航運。他下ebay.uk.註冊然後當他贏得並支付,貝寶送貨地址是中國。

ontop的,他花了3個星期支付。於是,他打開他的情況下從字面上後支付(或開始抱怨為什麼沒有他的卡來)。

IM發送到中國做。它的嚴重不值得。要採取我的名片,沒有任何問題。要退款,罰款生病給你。然後離開我1負?認真一切之上,你已經從我勒索?不值得。我希望這傢伙劉海一隻雞,並得到禽流感
Back to English:

Quote:
This wash not only my card and refund, and then he left me with negative facts. I know what is wrong when he said that he was in my auction bid from England. So he bypass the payment of the Chinese international shipping. His next ebay.uk. registered and paid and then when he won the PayPal shipping address is China.

ontop, he spent three weeks pay. So, he opened his own case, to pay (literally started to complain about why there is no card).

IM sent to China to do. Serious not worth it. To take my card, no problem. To refund, fine ill give you. And then leave me a negative? Seriously above all else, you have extorted from me? Not worth it. I hope this guy bangs a chicken, and avian flu.

I'd try to contact the buyer through ebay about the $35 payment. As soon as he bites, send it to eBay.