View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #1316 (permalink)
cardsrus1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

Hi, papercards. Not sure what's going on with price changes in your account. If you can get me an affected card's item number I can check our book price history on it and give you more info. Please email staff@comc.com (attn: Jeremy). Unfortunately as great as our CS team is (and they are), they don't do corrections - our ID team does. The ID folks have been bombarded lately, enough so that we've doubled the size of the department since the beginning of the year and we're still hiring to keep up with our business growth. It's a good problem to have, but it's meant that corrections have been badly neglected. If you've got a short-list of items that are at the top of your list, please send them to me and I'll do what I can to get some eyes on them.
Of couse, and not to offend, but sometimes correction requests are submitted on cards that are actually listed correctly so that's possible too,

Badly neglected would be a major understatement! I personally think the concept of rushing cards to the site and ignoring errors is totally wrong.

Buying Brandon Hughes (OSU/Chargers) Auto's and low numbered cards.
cardsrus1 is offline   Reply With Quote