Originally Posted by Stats
Awesome idea man! Thanks for sharing your work, it will help a lot of collectors
No problem, thanks for the positive feedback!
Originally Posted by Ooosh
Awesome job mkal! Takes a lot of work and this is great for me since I have almost zero knowledge of products before 2011.
Hey Ooosh, once I have 2010 and 2011 posted (tonight hopefully), I am planning on expanding the content a bit more to include things like:
- Noteworthy 1st Bowman Chrome non-auto
prospects (i.e. Starlin Castro's 1st Bowman Chrome non-auto
appears in 2009 Bowman Chrome)
- Variation Info (i.e. orange refractors #'d /25 were introduced in 2006)
- Print Runs (when available)
- Odds (Hobby vs. HTA (jumbo) vs. retail)
- Etc... I am open to ideas