View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Its the best when people have all kinds of time to scan, respond to requests and questions, accept payments and post all day every day. But just cant find the time to ship. There are some great people on this site but the list gets smaller every day. I literally have 67 people on my ignore list. There is no rulers Cruiser and until there is it wont stop. Seems like alot of people in the world take no pride in what they do or how they carry themselves. When I do something I do it right or I dont do it at all. But maybe that explains why I live in a beautiful house, have a great job and have both of my daughters college educations already paid for. Because I do things right, thats why. That may sound cocky and arrogant but it does not change the fact that its the truth. Everybody in life can have anything they want if they put thier mind to it and work for it. I wanted nice things in my life and I was not gonna settle for anything less and not give up until I achieved my goals. I wish some people on here would start taking some pride in what they do. It would make trading a whole lot easier for everyone.
I had to file a Paypal claim against the $20 guy. No response and made up stories warrants that I guess. When something like this happens they should flat out be kicked off. No excuse for it. Im still shocked at this Tristan20. Has been on here the past 10 days yet cant ship my stuff but boy he sure didnt mind having me send my money. I cant see any reason why I shouldn't negative both these guys.
cruiserdaddy7 is online now   Reply With Quote