View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
I can post from my phone, i can post while I'm in class...the issue is those who take forever to ship Im not justifying their actions and by no means did i post to be attacked by the Homeowners association of america i posted my opinion that some people take longer due to other responsibilities I have a home as well but that has nothing to do with anything. I spend a decent amount of time online late doing school work so i have multiple forums up at the same time. If i take longer then 5-6 days I simply refund the seller and message him an apology.
I will give you some credit. It takes some brass balls to come on here and make a statement like this.But at least you are being honest. Just to review, and please correct me if I am wrong. You are saying that you will post things for sale or trade. You will take someones money. IF you can find time to ship, you will. If you cannot find time to ship, you will give them a refund 5-6 days later. Like I said correct me if I am wrong but that is what I took from your statement above. If what I stated is true then I am at a loss for words. I cannot even comprehend doing business like that.