View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
advan24r

Send a message via AIM to advan24r

Quote:
Originally Posted by nabzy28 View Post
I was watching all of those, interested to see what they'd go for. That card has been strong at $250+ for nearly a decade. I remember buying out a store on those boxes way back in about 2003 for 10 bucks each. Didn't hit an auto but people paid around $10 for just the base set itself at the time. But, anyway, you're right on scarcity. It's very rare that even one shows up for auction once or twice a year... let alone six at once! It got my attention but I passed on adding one. You got a great card, for sure. Since no company makes well designed/auto'd music cards, that's a gem to hang on to.
Turns out the seller that I bought it from is listing her LAST one that she pulled out of the 10,100 packs of Christina Aguilera. So you guys better jump on it. They normally go for $600+ when I first heard about it a couple years ago and was trying to hunt one down. VERY VERY RARE and DIFFICULT to actually find this card.

Also, just FYI..she actually had all 6 graded by PSA 4 out of 6 received a PSA 7 and only 2 got a PSA 8. The one I purchased and this one that she has up on auction were the PSA 8 ones. Obviously, she busted them all out of their cases.