View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:45 AM   #184 (permalink)
tthomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus2903 View Post
I sent you a PM tthomas and apologized. I also sent 3 total PM's to you, I just wish you would have responded to one of them. All I need is I will pay by the 15th or what not and it would be all good, but I had no communication. We have the case on hand tomorrow evening and needed the draft to start for it to break tomorrow evening. I will gladly give you my spot at 17 this month if you would like, and you are more than welcome to come back next month. Not sure what else I can do here? Does any other members of the group want to chime in?
Don't get me wrong, I to think communication is key but this a HOBBY for me. My Wife, Child & Work all come before my hobby. So NO, I'm not going to check this everyday. I haven't been on blowout this whole month of May up until tonight, but i did make a commitment , and thats why i have it set on my phone to remind me that payment is due on the 15th. But when i go to pay i see that i'm not in the group anymore b/c i didn't responed or pay by a certain time b/c the case would be in on Wednesday.

I just don't like the fact that when this group was created the rules were created also and we never stated that we had to pay by a certain time on the 15th no matter if the case/boxes were in hand our not. That's why we all agreed on a deadline of the 15th of every month. I can recall other months that we gave people to the end of the day on the 15th no matter if there was communication or not.

I would love to still be in the group but only if the rules stay the same that we agreed on and not altered b/c we have the case early.
About to start a Patrick Peterson Collection
tthomas is offline   Reply With Quote