View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #86 (permalink)
97S281_27

Quote:
Originally Posted by garpike View Post
Yeah that would be COOL!

here is a list of the drivers:
Dan Runte
Rick Long
Ron Bachman
Rodney Tweedy
Nigel Morris
Alan Hartsock
Eric Meagher
Keith Sturgeon
Jerry Dalton
Brian Bertoletti
Amber Walker

A bunch of those cards signed and framed around an 8x10 of BIGFOOT would look MONSTEROUS! LOL!

Dang, I did not realize there were that many drivers. Looks like i've got quite a bit of work to do. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Okay for one Bigfoot is badass that card is awesome and I was so excited when I got that card back a few years ago like made my week

I'm very happy that I got that one back. I'm a mechanical engineer and have an immense appreciation for the engineering and technology that goes into those trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve2112 View Post
I was working on the 1990 Classic monster truck set TTM a few years ago (now THAT took some sleuth work...there's no Meiselman address list for monster truck drivers!). Jim Kramer (probably the most notable former Bigfoot driver) can be had c/o Bigfoot, and I got Andy Brass (Bigfoot 8) and Donny Kessel (Bigfoot Fastrax) c/o home (don't remember the addresses at this point). Only Bigfoot-related one from the Classic set that I didn't get back was John Piant. I think at this point I'm 80-something out of 125 cards for the set.

Sounds like I may have to do some digging for the addresses

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Kenny Stills, Kenny Vaccaro, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu
97S281_27 is offline   Reply With Quote