View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #146 (permalink)
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
I just received a reply to my e-mail.. this guy just doesn't quit haha....

Hey Jeremy,
I did get your claims, the about 75% of the packages are at my house now as they have all been issued with the stamp "return to sender" from the sort center.
I have decided to issue refunds and send back all packages that i received in trades. It was just a horrible time for the post office to mess up my packages as I was selling/trading all my cards in order to only get PC cards and get extra money. But now i have decided it will be better to sell everything off on ebay and issue refunds to respective parties. I would appreciate it if you don't post this on blowout until I contact each buyer personally.
Expect your refund soon! sorry about the mix up and having the money on hold for a long time. I am relieved that I have at least received most of my packages back in the mail.
-Raymond

P.S. I also don't know how people sleep at night if they were to do this, i was losing sleep from the fact that people thought i would do such a thing.
I'd of immedatly requested a clear scan of the package with the return to sender stamp. This should show your address, the date he shipped it (postage mark or printed label), plus likely a few handlling marks (typically the belt marks), plus as stated it should clearly show that return to sender stamp. In this case about time all of those things show up I'd be willing to call it a big misunderstanding type issue. But lots of factors given he hasnt responded to anyone else's claims.

I'm not aware of anyone contacting the police on this as of yet (shame). If you do post that info so everyone else can contact the same person in his local area.