View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #51 (permalink)
Orangejello727
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
here is the entire PM back and forth.. the only PM's missing are me first ask "what would you want on these 4 cards...." and the final "deal is dead"

I'm trying, but I don't think we're going to get anything done. I need to net $600. I'd do the $620 if sent as a gift, otherwise it's $640 goods. This is a last ditch effort to get a deal done. If we can't come to terms at either pricing level, it's not going to happen. This is where I need to be and I cannot go a penny lower either which way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065
Work with me man lol.. 39 off a deal that large is like giving me extra ketchup on the burger I just bought.. give me some fries haha...

how about 600 and I cover the cost of express.. which should be $18.95.... i'll call it 620.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg
$650 and you'll have it Wednesday.

Quote:
You know what.. I just searched the cards I didn't even really like and would like to make an offer the full lot...

If you can ship with guaranteed delivery thursday (I am doing a show on friday) I will give you $600 for the whole lot.. that's only $50 from your asking price.

Would that be fair for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg
Surely we can work something. Shoot me an offer on everything you're interested in and we'll try and get a deal done today so I can mail these suckers tomorrow
Quote:

I really like that steve young (incredible patch) lol
He offered it to you for $640 and you said no. He even stated he wasnt going any lower. You still came back lower. Id be frustrated with you at this point and not want to sell it to you either.