View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #55 (permalink)
Imac7065

Now that I have posted this (and I didn't want to, he posted a streamlined version in another thread).. I hope people can see WE HAD COME TO AN AGREEMENT.. and were just haggling over final terms. I am frustrated to no end here... probbaly making myself look stupid in the process.. but I strongly feel I was wronged on this transaction.

[QUOTE=Imac7065;2740731][QUOTE=Imac7065;2740731]here is the entire PM back and forth.. the only PM's missing are me first ask "what would you want on these 4 cards...." and the final "deal is dead"

[QUOTE=Imac7065]I believe the paypal fee's at this price is around $15-20 right? What If I sent $300 as paypal direct now.. and the balance as gift when the items arrive? You have a lot of feedback on here.. but I just got burnt on a bryce harper deal.. I have over 14000 feedbacks on eBay if you need to reference me.

I'm trying, but I don't think we're going to get anything done. I need to net $600. I'd do the $620 if sent as a gift, otherwise it's $640 goods. This is a last ditch effort to get a deal done. If we can't come to terms at either pricing level, it's not going to happen. This is where I need to be and I cannot go a penny lower either which way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg
I'm trying, but I don't think we're going to get anything done. I need to net $600. I'd do the $620 if sent as a gift, otherwise it's $640 goods. This is a last ditch effort to get a deal done. If we can't come to terms at either pricing level, it's not going to happen. This is where I need to be and I cannot go a penny lower either which way.