View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 01:33 AM   #40 (permalink)
kajshack

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Wow impressive finds there. OP has been posted here before thats for sure, but people yet again refuse to leave him negative feedback after they bitch and moan. An outsider looking in would think a guy with 92 positives and 100% feedback would be a good one. Prime example why leaving feedback properly matters.
I am ashamed to admit that I contributed to this. I did a deal with the op on some cheap autos back on 3/20. On 3/30 I still hadn't received the cards, so I pm'd the OP and asked for the tracking number. He told me he'd have to check and asked for my name. I told him my name and didn't hear back that night as promised. I pm'd the next evening and was again asked for my name and told he'd get right back to me. I replied with my name again and didn't hear back again. I sent another PM that night and finally got a tracking number that was generated on 3/30 - ten days after I paid. The two cards I bought were placed in the same penny sleeve and toploader.

I didn't make a big deal about it and chose to just not leave feedback at all, but that attitude completely defeats the point of the feedback system.