View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
rip+flip
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie4ever View Post
I agree, you're not going to make a lot of money ripping these cases, but you shouldn't lose either if you bust multiple cases. I think the only way you can lose money is if you list all the sketches at auction starting at $0.99. With a little patience, you can sell a lot of the pencil sketches for at least $10, but if you start them at $0.99 there's a 50/50 chance they will sell for $5 or less. What I've been happy about is how popular the gold parallels have been, you usually get 10 per case and can lower the case price by $25 by selling them off.

I have 3 more cases that I bought last weekend while they were $10 off from the current price, and in the first case pulled a nice Cat Staggs sketch of Ahsoka. So that makes 1 Katie Cook, 2 Jim Kyle, 3 Cat Staggs, and 1 Gary Kezele through 10 cases, hopefully the last 2 cases are decent. Good luck on your cases!

i have opened 4 cases so far before these 2 im about to open, and i have about broke even maybe even made a little $ and i have started all of my sketch card auctions at .99 cents lol but thanks for the tip I will have to do BIN or at least start the bid higher on these 2 cases.
rip+flip is offline   Reply With Quote