View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
deeceman

Default Captain America case break

hi all- busted one of the Captain America hobby cases that I got for a decent price online. I thought it was pretty cool stuff and if I have the opportunity to do so I may open one more case. I'm deciding which of the stuff from my break will be available on the boards and which I might put up on Ebay. I did trade one of the Dr. Zola costume cards away.

I got 3 complete sets of the insignia patches- they are fairly cool but I don't really consider them to be "hits" per se almost just like a regular insert.

this was really cool as its the plate featuring the cover art of the first ever Captain America comic.

Dr. Zola auto

I believe that this a sketch by Jason Keith Phillips that may be part of a puzzle- it does not have his signature but it seems similar to some of the other JKP sketches that I've seen online. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Skrull sketch by Billy Martin

Iron Man by Hamilton Cline

probably the nicest sketch that I got in this case, Cap, Black Panther and Falcon by Roy Cover

again not sure of the character, sketch is by Ryan Kincaid

a very nice short printed Cap by artist Joyce Chin who did only 28 sketches for this set

Generation 1 Iron Man by Matthew Minor

a really cool Iron Man by Lawrence Reynolds

Cross Bones sketch by Michael Duron who signed his name on the back of the card.

one traded

taking a quick look at Ebay it seems like the tan Peggy cards are maybe a little less frequent than the darker ones but it would have been nice to not get dupes of her and Zola

and that was the best costume card of the break- sells very nicely on Ebay too.

anyway thanks for the look, Dave

Last edited by deeceman; 06-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.
deeceman is offline   Reply With Quote