View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
realreodeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
guilty as charged.. both members contacted me at the same time,i didnt intentially inflate prices nor start a private auction when i mentioned i sold them to the OP the Rodman collector got really bummed out and offered much more money and i really need the extra money rightnow! these cards are going to a Dennis Rodman collector aswell and not a flipper.I apologize and admit that it wasnt the most moral thing to do and have never backed out on a deal.I am not a kid and i have sold to you before sir and we never had an issue then now did we? please don't talk down to me and treat me with some respect please.I am a well known member acrossed all of the forums so those who choose to cast judgement feel free.I will be a standup guy while not making any excuses.I need the extra money and feel better about selling them to the Rodman collector and not a flipper.I myself is a player collector and know the feeling to want a card (s) really bad and not have to get inflated prices by flippers.Once again i am sorry for choosing to go this route

Those were not your cards to sell Once you agreed to the deal and HE SENT YOU PAYMENT, they became Paul's cards. You, Penny are the immoral person. Paul did nothing wrong, you DID!

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/realreodeal/