View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:24 PM   #59 (permalink)
paul06901

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
negative feedback was left for me,so mods please close this thread..to whoever chooses to ignore me than please feel free to do so now.The issue is resolved here.MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD,Thanks everybody

sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some Pauly D but this time i decided to do what i fealt was honestly right and sell them to the Rodman Collector.Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time,while saying that at the end of the day i think i made the right decision.The way you speak to fellow traders / sellers / buyers just might be more influencial than you think..someone may decide to do the immoral thing like myself choose to do this particular time.I apologize to anyone who i may have offended or disagree's with me on this one.

Aaron (penny1fan)
The thread does not need to be deleted because I left you feedback.

How can you say you did what you felt was honestly right? You felt the honest thing to do was back out of a deal and sell for more profit for yourself?

That is really what HONESTY means to you? If you think you made the *right* decision, you're integrity is really flawed.

It's one thing if you man up and say you just wanted more money and didn't care about backing out of the deal. But you still can't admit that and just turn to saying it's because he was a 'collector'.

You can say whatever you want, but this quote right here:

'Once again i am sorry it didnt work out for you this time'

shows your true immoral colors, severe lack of integrity, and the fact that you will most likely do this again to someone else if the situation arises where you can profit!