View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM   #86 (permalink)
gamboooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
that would have BEEN a great solution..Paul never came up with any suggestions like he mentioned just attempted this silly cyber bully method,what is done is done now.Like i said i am sorry and i know i look like fool who wronged someone over $25 but it is not the case here.I was simply being honest from the jump and we could have came to a reasoning no doubt your suggestion would have been a great resolution.Paul couldnt wait to start this rally though...
You can still do it. If he acted like an a-hole to you after, that's fine (and probably a little understandable) and on him. Right is right and wrong is wrong. You guys had a deal. He lost out on the difference between what he paid and what you sold the cards for. He gets the profit, you get the $70 you were originally entitled to, and the collector gets the cards. Triple win. No need for negatives at that point, either.

But to keep the profit just to spite him and leave retaliatory feedback is just flat wrong. You have an opportunity to make good; it's just up to you if you want to take it.