View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #104 (permalink)
paul06901

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
never had a problem with you bud but that is judgement,at the time if you decide to purchase something i post for sale i will gladly sell to you if you wanna take that chance.My word is no longer worth much on this board but can assure you there will be no issues.the next batch of items i will post for sale will be priced even lower than i typically ask to gain some of your trust back,I will make this right with the community but i will not make this right with Paul,this could have been dealt with a different way.

everyone feel free to accept my appology or not,if i have changed the way some of you think of me or how i do business because of this incident i apologize

You are RIDICULOUS!

But you are right about one thing, this could have been dealt with in a different way ... by you not backing out after I paid you and we had a completed deal!

So let me get this straight, you have another 'batch' of cards to sell, yet you had to bank another $25 on the ones you sold me ?!

And you're going to price your items low so you can essentially 'buy back' your trust?!

You are a liar and a cheat. I don't understand how you can sit there at your keyboard and type these lies and garbage.