View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #108 (permalink)
t2554

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWMcComas View Post
OK... So understand I'm new here. So before mad flaming... I get what penny did was wrong... He has his own justification I guess. But what I'm lost on... It seems to me that the general reaction is a bit heavy handed (from the community in general) of course he's wrong... But this thread is getting pretty vicious to me.... Not sure I'd want to deal with anybody involved here as the action reaction seems crazy to me. Am I lost?? And like i said I understand OP being mad... But this just seems over the top lynching angry villagers coming after Frankenstein style to me lol
You're not the only one. Seeing it from both sides, I would not have backed out of the deal (and I've had a chance to for an extra $30-40 on a $100 card) but on the other hand I would not be calling for his head. Yes I would be upset (mostly if it was a card I wanted for the PC), but I wouldn't take it to this extreme. I'm sure the energy spent on all of this back and forth could have resulted in finding a similar one for a similar price.