View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:17 AM   #126 (permalink)
paul06901

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWMcComas View Post
ok whew! cause i (like yourself) wouldnt have backed out. At the same time i would not have been abused for any reason either(as has been suggested by penny)...i guess its naive of me but i think of this as a community for a fun hobby and thus i am more likely to say something along the lines of "ok that sucks but you know what...as long as you make right with me on the next one...i understand". again...may be naive but honestly i think id rather be that than this angry over cards...cause i like the hobby and all this back and forth is kinda ugly (no offense intended as i know my opinions are my own...surely OP is UBER pissed and i totally get that)
The point of this thread was not to bash him, it was to bring light to the situation and warn other collectors, which is a GOOD thing for the hobby. It's obvious this guy has no remorse, is just making sympathetic responses and trying to sneak by, so that he can do this again in the future.

He started trying to defend his reasons, which were all irrational and jumbled. That's why it turned into a big ordeal.

Plus the fact that he is STILL not willing to offer a solution, even though he suggested that sending me the $25 would be a good solution.

It's good for the hobby to weed out these guys, and the one guy here who is defending him is obviously one of his buddies, who likely would do the same. There are TONS of great members here, and we know each other in the community. Why would we want a guy like pennyfan1 here after he does some crap like this with no true remorse?!