View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #149 (permalink)
nissandriver77

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
As with ArmyATC this penny1fan should be banned but unfortunately the precedent has been set around here. There is no punishment for this behavior. Buyer pays for the item and the seller admittedly and without care sells them to someone else AFTER they are paid? What a joke. Who cares if the seller refunded. Who cares if buyer wasnt ripped off. Its the WORD and INTEGRITY of the member that becomes a BIG question mark in my book. penny1fan flat out has proven he is a liar and his word is no good. Why continue to carry a member on here that cannot be trusted? Just my opinion...
Bingo you are correct , they should be punished and exiled from the community.

A sale is a Sale , Penny1 was good enough to take his ( Paul ) offer and money and got a bigger offer and reneged ,his excuse's are lame at best and anyone with half a brain can see that he wanted more money and took that route .

Like GIO said there is no Honor with a lot of people in this game and they think it is right with there warped mentality. And this goes to guy's trying to poach sales on Ebay aswell after the item was sold but this is the internet and losers will do anything to gain what they require.

Personally i have sold a card for $20 and been offered $50 but declined because the other buyer was in first bad luck to me , that's what honorable people do but in this game , but to a lot of people there is no honour it's about status and $$$ period.

Penny1 I don't know you but what you did is wrong and immoral and you where right to be called out personally people that make actions like you have do not deserve to participate amongst a community sorry to say but that is the truth .