View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
est89detlions's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South Beach
Posts: 1,003

Originally Posted by mbmurray View Post
A big collector of NFL cards, been buying boxes from Blowout Cards for the past 2 years. Just got into the grab bags/breaks on ebay, and look forward to getting into that here on the forum.

Question for the group on one of my cards (see pic). Its a Leonard Hankerson card, but I can't figure out what the worn apparel is. It's definitely plastic, I am thinking part of either a cleat or glove? I don't think it's a logo? Any help would be appreciated.

that set had pieces of the shoes inserted into the cards...the name of the set is "initial Steps" hence the piece of shoe...if you have questions about cards there is a spot in football forums for this..the foums are really helpful so just skim around the site

ebay rating 100% 770 rating
est89detlions is offline   Reply With Quote