View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
kakman

Smile Leaf Poker Case - PC Galore! #176/250

Made a trade with a fellow member to get this unopened case. While the case was solid, it was even better to pick up a number of cards for my PC!

Diamonds - hit a Hershiser and Negreanu /25, these were 2 of the 6 cards I needed to complete my DIAMONDS set! Need Chiu, Raymer Hachem and Sebok if anybody what's to help a brother out

Also hit, Nguyen /25 and the following /50, Gordon, Ho, Todd Brunson, Friedman, Edler, Smith - very pleased to get (3) cards /25 in the case

Clubs - after raiding my set to complete one I sold, I needed Raymer, Warburton and Alexander to replenish mine, well guess what I hit??? Yes all three! Along with a Negreanu, Matusow and Scotty Baby all numbered less than 100 - Easily my best CLUBS hit in one case.

Hearts - not chasing a HEARTS set so I didn't need these, but Rousso, Flack and Smith all /20

Nicknames - Daniel Negreanu, "Kidpoker" RED #2/5

Pocket Pairs - Wasicka and of course, Annie Duke #14/25

and RED Hellmuth/Seed #2/5 - Nice to get two RED 5 in a case, that's a first!

Priting Plate was Ng, Base Cyan autograph - Now a collector of her, just sold him the SD plate so come and get this one!

Stacked Deck - Clubs 4 Hachem, 3 Jetten (PC) 6 Le. SPADES 8 Negreanu, 7 Duhamel, 3 Jason Mercier, 3 Matusow. DIAMONDS 7 Brown 4 Smith, 10 Sebok - The kid poker is nice the other ok. No complaints

And the case hit...............

Stacked Deck Ace of Diamonds #2/4 - Orel "Bulldog" Hershiser

I know of at least two people that have his SD Ace in their PCs that will not be for sale, so that makes this either the last or one of the last two available

Very happy with the case, without getting a Brunson or Chan, a very solid case and picking up (6) cards for my PC makes it even better. Especially when people think they can get $50 for a CLUBS SP (Raymer, Alexander, LDP, Warburton, etc.) when they sell for closer to $20-$25 makes it sweeter!

Of course anything not noted as PC is for sale at very reasonable prices. I'm not trying to make money, just bust cases!
Attached Thumbnails
Leaf Poker Case - PC Galore! #176/250-kyle-case.jpg