View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
addicted36

Couple of things...

I don't want to run this but if I have to I will. I've commissioned before, not a big deal to me I'm just lazy

Cash is a no/no I believe. We can't openly gamble here but talking cards is ok. If you want to do a gambling cash league please don't post that here. I dont want to see this closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I like the idea, but the problem is how do you decide on the cards? Wait until the season is over?

Because a card could be worth $25 before the season starts, but by the end, it could be worth $5 or it could be worth $100

I think it might just be easier to do money, but just my 2 cents.
I was thinking to get in the league you have to send the card your offering to join to the commissioner. We do that today not at the end of the season. If that card goes up in value then so be it. If it goes down in value then so be it. It is what it is. Members send the card to the commissioner who holds the cards and sends them together to the winner at the end of the game. Card value is based off Ebay averages. Then everyone knows in advance what the winner will get at the end of this.