View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #28 (permalink)
marzoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorBoyInTN View Post
That's why I usually deal with people I have only dealt with before or ask friends if they have dealt with the member I have a potential deal with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Most of them are true. You need to deal with high caution on this site. Seriously. There is a list of about 40-60 great people to deal with on this site when trading or buying. If you stray outside that list it is at your own risk.
I don't understand the reasoning behind trying to scam someone on a PayPal transaction. If you don't ship the card/s, PayPal refunds the buyers money. I suppose you can try to close your account immediately after accepting payment, but that just seems highly unlikely. And, PayPal would still put a hold on the seller's account and refund the money to the buyer. As a seller, you would then have Paypal coming after you for the funds. PayPal requires that you add a payment source before being able to do business through their website and will not let you delete that payment source while a transaction is in process...

As it is, PayPal has put a hold on the seller's funds, and will be refunding my payment within the next few days. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. All at the risk of receiving negative feedback...

Not sure why the moderators would allow this type of behavior to continue. If it's become an issue, the penalties should be much more strict. IMO, it's a 1 strike and you're out type of penalty. There is no excuse for attempting to scam someone out of their money..
marzoc is offline   Reply With Quote