View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Zoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Really? It costs more for shipping and supplies when you dont get any hit in the draft within in the top 5. What good is a $2 card guarentee going to do for you when you pay $55 for the slot? Would you rather pay $100 for a chance at a whole team of players?

I dont chase the player. I chase the big hit. Thats the point of case breaks. It give you better odds at hitting case hits.
I saw one case of this stuff wield nothing but Angels and Braves on the good stuff, leaving every other team with nothing or a very small spattering of the Hector Noesies of the world. Each box was Pujols, Trout, Trumbo, Trumbo, Heyward, Heyward, Uggla, Aaron, Uggla, Delgado, Haren... "And all the hits in this box also go to so-and-so..." No thanks.

If team, count me out. Zero interest in teams after doing a few. Might I recommend a team break for you guys AND a hit break for us? Interest will pick up around release I think.

Last edited by Zoop; 06-23-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Zoop is online now   Reply With Quote