View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
Zerokruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahabsfan View Post
Mark, I'm surprised you're slagging the HI owner over here, considering you got yourself banned for trolling the site with ridiculous allegations. I'm sure the group here would be interested in reading that post. I can find it on HI and copy it over for their review.

Also I'm surprised you are talking about busting 100 cases next year when you were adamant that UD screwed you over 05/06 cases a couple months ago. Why the sudden about-face?

From crying about being so hard done by to 100 cases is an awful large flip flop, almost seems like someone got the old "diamond club rub"

Perhaps you should quit looking outwards for the villain.

P.S If you're gonna slag a guy and then have the forum block his account so he can't respond to the BS - that's pretty cowardly.
Do we really need one of these threads every other day? As much as we all love to watch drama unfold and occasionaly take part in it, is this really needed?

It was great seeing 10 cases of The Cup being cracked. Leave it at that and just let it be. No need to bring drama from a different forum over here.
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote