View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
cromartie3145

I don't know how I am phrasing what I am saying wrong, but that is not what I am saying at all.

I have said I was in the wrong for the delay in shipping time. But what did he expect me to do? Overnight ship a $4 card? Pay him $20 for the wait for a $4 card?

I was never even going to leave him negative feedback if he had just acted like an adult and worked through this instead of being a tastless jerk.

The point is, I have all records of what happened and I would be stunned if this negative feedback remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
All I'm starting to hear in your posts is "I did nothing wrong, he did everything wrong"... which isn't right. It doesn't matter how hard you try to please someone.. if they are your customer.. then they have a right to say it... I've gotten dozens of negative feedbacks on eBay over the years for things as trivial as a sticker on the top loader the card was shipped in... how the package smelled (that one made me laugh).. and because an item wasn't delivered in 2 days, it took 4... it's just part of doing business my friend.

Btw.. is this not your feedback for the buyer?

Member left me a negative for PAYING him and sending him a PC card. Total Jerk.

Sure sounds retaliatory to me

Bucket: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cromartie3145/a/FSFT
cromartie3145 is offline   Reply With Quote