View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
Jackg1980

Send a message via Yahoo to Jackg1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
I'm asking you to clarify why you think Blowout is taking advantage of you. They sell an item. You buy it. They don't FORCE you to buy it. You don't have to buy it. You have the entire internet to find what the item might and might not contain and if you feel uncomfortable you can walk away.

It's obviously a good price because you buy it. It's also a gamble but so are ANY trading cards. If you find Spielberg, 'thanks Blowout you're the best'. If you find crap 'Blowout are crooks!'
You are so cool, you rolled your eyes. Just read the forum, there are a few other people who are going to stop buying until they lower their prices.

Taking advantage of some hype is good business. I do the same thing and raise the prices on my cards to maximize my profits. I am saying I am done with the current prices and will let supply and demand take effect.

Last edited by Jackg1980; 07-06-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Jackg1980 is online now   Reply With Quote