View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #194 (permalink)
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambeauleap87 View Post
For whatever reason, I have a feeling that the "Vol. 125 No. 171" will have some significance...possibly the cards in the set? Ben Revere and Stephen Strasburg, for what it's worth.
Probably a stretch, but I suppose could be something. I'm not sure yet how the murder mystery will connect to the rest or give you anything for letters for a code. There'd have to be more steps than putting in the murder combo into the murderinwillowcove.com site, or an account to the ftp site, that'd be too simple. The "What's in a Name" set could matter, but there don't seem to be any suspect names that are odd and would give out information, besides Guttman=gutters. Turning Points in History could be good if there's a turning point in the clues, but probably another stretch.
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote