View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #2082 (permalink)
cdub6238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
I tried watching TNA again. Sad Kenny King went to such a crap company. Love that they dropped their year-long angle with Roode/Storm because Aries got hot for a few weeks. I love Aries but holy ****, it's not like he was Punk-hot. Have him chase Storm as a tweener for three months so it means something when he wins rather than kill off Roode's slow build that's been cooking forever. You can have it both ways if you book it intelligently, where Storm/Roode still get their title match and Aries builds up by taking on top veteran babyfaces and heels alike; instead, we got "the Internet was talking about Aries for two weeks! Put the belt on him!" What a train wreck.

Not saying the WWE is any better, mind you. It's all junk. Just sad to see the competition repeat the same mistakes.
so, not trying to be a jerk or anything...but you just said yourself you dont watch/follow TNA as you said you "tried watching it again".

The internet has beentalking about A Double for a few weeks, so lets give him the title?? seriously bro?? this right here sums up that you know absolutely nothing about the product.

Everybody has been talking about A Double since he was re-hired and won the X Belt...hes done all there is to do in tha division.

What Hogan did with "option C"- letting the X Division Champ trade in the belt for a shot at the Heavyweight belt...actually made the belt and X division more credible. What else to make it even more so important? A Double winning the title.

How would that look for the first competitior to take that choice..and lose? what was he suppose to do then? start over again in the X Division hes already dominated?? start at the bottom of the ME pile...considering the Bound for Glory series is already goin on??

your logic makes absolutely 0 sense whatsoever.

As far as Kenny King..your sad to see him jump to such a crap company??

lets see...ROH, who barely has any talent left..is still considered an indy promotion...and has a tv time slot of 10pm/11pm on Friday nights

or TNA...while not anywhere as big as WWE, still has a huge fan base..can be paid more $$ than ROH..and has a nationally televised show in primetime every week.

Yeah..he really made a boneheaded decision there didnt he

I get it..you dont like TNA, thats fine. But dont sound ignorant when you go on a rant..which is basically what you just did.
cdub6238 is offline   Reply With Quote