View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:06 PM   #50 (permalink)
BAMBAM

I don't know where he's from in Utah and I wouldn't want anyone else getting involved and paying him any visits anyway over a stupid card. I do know his little buddy justin went running to him last night to show him this thread. LOL Talk about two common pieces of garbage. Thanks though justin, I'm glad you pointed it out to him in case he missed it

Got a few more love notes from him this morning. Can't believe this is a 36 year old adult based on the messages. He's out of his mind if he thinks I'm sending him money and retracting his feedback now. I guess he's not happy with some of the offers he's been getting on the re-listing. I can't imagine why people would be low-balling him now ?

TThey know thesis all you.have fun with ebay they r filing a buyer harrassment. on you.so id stop with the crazy #@#@#@#@ and crazy offers.ur done have fun

retract the neg feedback first and the f*cking card is yours,,and
this is another card but you made things so miserable on here for me i just want you to have the card ,i hope you feel good about yourself and im not no fing kid im 36 and you are a minipulating sob,so keep the new card and im out 30,,,send me the new feedback and the money or no card

never mind after reading your little thread i would rather burn the card then sell it to you,,the thing that bothers me the most is im not lieing and justin is right

Can't believe he's sticking to all the lies and was dumb enough to list the same card that fast but whatever. I'm done with him and would ask that you guys just block him and leave him alone in his screwed up life.

I just started this thread to alert you guys so you didn't have the same problems with this POS down the road if you ever came across his listings on line. In the process looks like I found another POS on here to never deal with either.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote