View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
slappybag
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag
Default Anyone else have problems with darscards35kd?

Long story short, if thats possible with these things. Made a deal with him on Friday, both parties agrees to ship with DC. Went to the post office on Friday afternoon and shipped his cards, sent DC # to him. Said he would send in the next couple days. Heard nothing on Saturday, Monday night sent a short PM asking if he sent, said he didn't would the next day. So last night sent another PM asking for DC#. this time said he was going to wait to recieve mine, he has had alot of problems latley. What a load of BS. That was never the deal, if it was there would have been no trade. The little kid has the DC#'s thats PROOF of when and where mine shipped and where they are in transit. I think he has no intentions of ever sending. Mods, anyone else, what can I do here. I am going to the post office today and ask what my options are. In the mean time, anyone on here, don't deal with him. Avoid like the crabs. I have all PM's and communication if anyone would like to see I can post all on here. Any help or advice is appreciated.
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote