View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
SportCardBuffet
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Thanks. You know how you can occasionally get a hot case? Well, this break had several cases like that - one of the most amazing breaks I have ever seen.

We hit a sick patch Longoria auto, a Sandy Koufax auto, a Hank Conger RC canary, red ref kaleb cowart auto /5, Mike Trout gold ref auto, yasmani grandal orange ref auto, jose fernandez purple ref auto, Don Mattingly auto /50, and 2 prince fielder patch autos with amazing patches. No joke.

If one of these cards were to win, the free box goes to all 30 guys in the break too.
I believe I had my first "hot case" in my last break. break before only note worthy cards were the ones above + 2 patch autos not pictured. This recent case I hit the Cam Patch Auto you see the net relic again, laundry tag patch , 5 other patch autos , drew brees jersey auto /20, Dan Marino jersey auto /25 and a few others, was my most fun case yet

Hey btw, thanks for getting me back stronger into the Hobby. Caught a vid of you on Youtube one day doing this & watched a lot of you and Chris(Hobby Box) on Youtube and got motivated to come back. Now I'm breaking like you and having fun, which is great since I can't afford to break much for myself
Follow Me On Twitter @SportCardBuffet
SportCardBuffet is offline   Reply With Quote