View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 03:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
TASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkscards View Post
Wethersfield is the main store for Omni, the Bristol one I go to is the 2nd satellite store.. only been there a few times, wasn't overly impressed...similar price/selection to the Bristol one but the guys working there were a lot better.

Simsbury Cards and Comics looks good by it's website. I've got a 4th party in E. Granby on Sat. and will probably stop over before or after. Some of the prices listed online look real good for an LCS (Bowman Draft for $75, Gypsy Queen for $90...hopefully that means the newer stuff it reasonably priced as well.)
Home - Simsbury Cards & Comics
Omni in Weathersfield is the best option for CT. card stores, Scott the owner is a very 'hands on/knowledgable owner' and there pricing is competitve when comparing to other New England card shops. I travel in all of the New England States and have been to most of the card shops, and have to say the major ones all have very similar pricing when dealing with new releases. If you are looking for inventory then Omni is the place to go, and they always have 'close-out' specials on older products 09-10, 10-11 that will make your trip worthwhile.
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote