View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #31 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
I think a few of us are equally confused....maybe I'm too new to group breaks, but it looks like the thing was just posted on 7/31...then people who immediately posted interest were told it was filled. What are we missing here? 270 spots? How's that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Guys, when I post my large player draft breaks, I let everyone know via email, twitter, and youtube.

Because of the National (and a typo), the break approval was delayed. In the meantime, the break filled about 250+ spots.

I was not trying to be a jerk or anything, it just happened this way due to circumstances beyond my control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitten View Post
he started filling it up in his club first and then posted it on here. it took 3 days to be approved on here and meanwhile 95% of the spots were taken by group members
Yeah, it just wasn't approved in time. The National hurt us because almost everyone is there. Plus, I had a copy/paste error that delayed it from last night.

These breaks usually fill fast anyway. I think I filled a 300 spot break in about 30 minutes once - that is why I give the early warning.

If it had gone live on July 31st, it would've filled right away.
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote