View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #50 (permalink)
boxbust421

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxbust421 View Post
You can say what you want. You're entitled to that and it's no sweat off my balls. As much as people scam and get scammed, I just don't want to take that chance on something that is worth that much. I won't put myself in that position. It would be a big hit on me if I ended up selling something for alot and something went south and I was out that much money. 5, 10 or even 20 dollars would piss me off, but it wouldn't be devastating. I know I look like an ass for putting the card up and then selling and refunding and backing out. I changed my mind. What can I say?
Has no one ever in all of their existence changed their mind on something? Christ, you guys(and gals) are ridiculous when it comes to your questions. I didn't get a better deal. I didn't attempt to execute a scam. I just changed my mind and didn't go thru with the deal. Really simple. I threw it out there to Peekaboo and his 600 feedback. Then, enters whatever his name is with his 20 feedback asking if it's still available. I said sure. I was game. Deal happened, money sent, almost ready to leave for the post office and here it is fellas..... Wait for it.......... I changed my mind. You can say it's his card because he paid. I say it's mine until it leaves my hands. I refunded dude as soon as I got home from work so his money was not in my account any longer than it had to be. I told him why after I refunded. Everyone is asking the same question--Why did you put it up for sale? I am not f*cking perfect. That's all I got guys. I'm not going to scheme up an elaborate plan to convince everyone that I had a legitimate excuse for not selling. I believe in posession being 9/10's of the law and #@#@#@#@. That's why I gave his money back first and explained second. It was wrong for me to hold onto his money any longer when I decided I was going to keep the card. I could have easily made myself invisible from this place and ignore everyone and keep the payment and money. I may have been wrong for backing out but I'm alot classier than I appear on this forum right now.