View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #1429 (permalink)
tajikey
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydistance View Post
Love em or hate em, Beckett is also a business and they have to make money as well...if everyone could freeload their BVs off COMC, they're missing out on a lot of revenue, so I understand them offering a discounted service to COMC customers.

A question about my $55 boxes, I sent them in, but I didn't enclose a paper stating they're for the $55 special, however my 5 boxes have "dirtydistance $55 special" on the one end, so that should be fine?

I think I was able to get just under 2,100 cards into mine..of course, I went for the value here and sent thinner cards(mostly rookies, numbered, inserts, minis, autos and a few thinner jersey cards)...how did everyone else do?
My LCS didn't have any 550 count boxes, so I bought a 660 count, and cut off one end so the external dimensions matched exactly that of a 550 count. I also wrote this brief explanation on the box I submitted, along with my username and "5th Anniversary Special" on EVERY side. I think I managed to squeeze in close to 400 cards into the thing. The Chrome thickness and slight bowing sure didn't help me have more room to send more.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote