View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #50 (permalink)
Sports Showcase

I can forgive and forget... I like showing integrity and finally admitting..

Even with my deal that i had with you... All you would have said is that I have a better offer... And I probably would have let it slide without repercussion.

I have been working a trade with someone, and it was almost completed, and someone else bought the card on my sale thread. I pm the person and informed them that the card was sold, can we work on something else for trade.

Yes, your comment is true that this is nothing but cardboard... First, integrity is not card board. Second, this is my life... No I do not have to go find another one..

I am a retired veteran of 21 + years. I got busted up in Iraq and have no choice to set in front of a computer. It probably takes me about 2 hours to mow my yard that is the size of a basketball court...

I hope you stay on here and I hope everybody forgives and forgets. But, first it has to start with you...

I hope you take this what I am saying to heart. I hope you stay on here, and I hope we do some deals in the future. But, the choice is yours...