View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 02:09 PM   #96 (permalink)
JoeBlasch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
But you have infinitely better things to do? Like, oh I dunno, respond repeatedly? You ruined your reputation on B.O. over $10, sounds like you have the empty life.

Oh we will. You think if acting the way you have on top of being a shady seller will give you a magical pass because as you put it, "I'm new to this." You're sadly mistaken.

Looks like you're going on this list.

The OFFICIAL *BEWARE of SCAMMER(s)* Thread - Updated Constantly

10am and you're ranting about someone on the internet ranting at you when in reality, we're all laughing at you.

Oh, and grown men don't write lol.

Let me explain something to you and hopefully you'll understand Joe, you're literal disregard, and appalling attitude in the face of being caught in a lie is what got you and it will continue to rear it's ugly head because you out right REFUSE to keep your mouth shut.

We, the majority of the community at B.O. are dead set on keeping the trash buyers. sellers, and traders off of this site. We weren't 'picking' on you, we weren't 'attacking' you or any other word you think describes what happened. You BEGAN your life on this site pulling an extremely shady move. You were caught and called out. You then proceeded to lie and lie and lie and only all the while telling us how out right horrible we are and how you are innocent.

Well it turns out we were right, and that's what we do as a community, look out for others. If you would just keep your mouth shut, keep your head down I'm sure this would of all blown over but just ask Sid how well I let sleeping dogs lie when the other party refuses to man up.

This is attached to you now my friend, it's your Scarlet letter except you aren't near as hot as Demi Moore. Hope the bed is comfy, because it's the one you made for yourself.

Now go ahead and tell me I should get cancer or that I have no life. Show us what kind of man you are.
I'm glad in your head you're a big tough man..at least behind a keyboard. Look, add me to whatever lists you want, post whatever about me you feel the need to. Half you guys claimed I was some some kid and was a complete scammer stealing money. Here we are $105 lot sent to clay, he received it, I wont get one apology for those accusations, you'll just continue beating a dead horse about not selling to the first member, something I apologized for and wont repeat again. If you can't forgive that or let it go, by all means, keep posting, I'm content now that one of the people I shipped to have received. Call me a shady seller, whatever, as long as people know I'm not a thief I really don't feel the need to defend myself as often as I have. It's proven I honor my sales with the cards the purchaser paid for, that's all I was concerned about. These people spent money and were worried because of the things you guys said. Well, that has been disproven. I apologized for not selling to raiders, I've honored the sales I have made and sent the cards - I really see no point in continuing this over and over and over and over and over..

Last edited by JoeBlasch; 08-08-2012 at 02:12 PM.