Thread: bloodlines
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
jstasyk1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by joltedman View Post
Holy crap! I'm going to have to check that out. When I read the article BO didn't have anything on it at all. Thanks. I wonder what the articles sources were to be that far off. lol Basically it's going to be about the same price as Knockout then.

Is knockout really a "high end" product? Doesn't seem to me it is. When I think "high end" I'm thinking about $300-$500/box with like 1 pack. Still very cool cards and I'm going to get a jump on them.

admittedly i only collect MMA but i do read on the baseball portion of this site every day....i dont get it...how can you even classify a $500 for one pack as a "box"...umm no that is $500 for 3 cards...not a box of cards...thats insane...im sure if i had cash i would buy some of those too...thats the bad thing...is they sell like crazy!!! and to me $200 for ufc is high end...when low end is like $45...so about 5x the low end....what is low end in baseball?? like $75?? so like $350 or 400 for "high end" ...seems the math is about right so far...maybe ufc will keep growing and get bigger but they prob dont sell enough cards to warrant a huge $400/box product...
jstasyk1121 is offline   Reply With Quote