View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 10:08 PM   #54 (permalink)
37Jetson

I loved the last time you ran the priority promo. I think $.10/card for the promo is a good idea and I have a few suggestions:
  • 1950's and 1960's Baseball (keep building this segment with the new sellers)
  • 2009 Football Autos and Game Used
  • Any card with at least a $30 Book Value
  • Super Premium products such as Exquisite

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgetsch View Post
In case you haven't seen the latest Blowout Cards newsletter or home page announcement. We are offering $10 of free processing for Blowout Cards users.

Read the full details here

In addition to that we will be offering a special promo for certain classes of cards during the month of September. So far this is what we have lined up for sure.

$0.10 priority service for any of the following
- Any football cards from 1975 or earlier
- Any Topps Chrome football cards

What other cards would you like to see us add to the promo list for this month or a future month.

FYI, you will be able to double-up the promotions and get get $10 worth of the $0.10 priority for free.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote