Thread: Ebayer to block
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by harperandtrout View Post
You had $10+ cards each in a snap case with some soft sleeves in your amateurish attempt to package. Every single card was damaged in the upper right hand corner due to your error that you refuse to own up to. If you weren't so cheap, you would at least put $10 cards into soft sleeves, maybe even top loaders.

Heh, the cards weren't even BGS near mint due to your screw up, much less any pristines or gems. You initiated the personal attack with your false assumption on why I returned the cards. You are also dishonest and have horrible customer service treating me as a liar when I wrote to tell you the cards had damage. Grow up, returns happen when YOU SCREW up YOUR SHIPMENTS.

At least make sure you are right before bad mouthing them on forums. Grow up and don't blame your errors on others.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...whatever you say man. You got your refund without any dispute whatsoever, people can ready your defense and choose for themselves. I for one do not ever want to sell anything to you again unless I'm 100% sure it will grade a pristine 10

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles