View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
ManInTheMirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh01460 View Post
I really hope everyone here can grow up and move on because this is nonsense. If I was in a deal with either one of you I would walk away in a heartbeat. Please stop beating a dead horse.
Quote:
Would you both grow up?
Quote:
Likewise, you can choose to be an 8 year old kid or a grown adult. You are burning bridges from people who would have dealt with you but not anymore due to your immaturity.
Quote:
All you have to do is state your case one time and move on. Instead you engage in mediocre dialogue with a buyer you ordinarily would have dealt with in the future. As a seller you are held to a higher standard and you have shown the type of seller you are. If you went into a store, say Walmart, and tried to return something And they wouldn't let you because they "claim" you damaged it, I would guess you would want to speak to a manager. Just let it go and move on...
Quote:
Yeah but you claim he had buyers remorse or expected graded 10. No one but you and him know the condition of the cards and instead of ignoring his posts you keep it going.
Quote:
And have you "defended" yourself yet? The way you both are handling yourselves will not make anyone want to deal with you in the future. I guess I should have slandered the woman from New York who claims she never got the card I mailed. Instead, I was a big boy about it. Learn a lesson or something. I started requiring delivery confirmation on everything. Start requiring insurance or something.
Who are you?