View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #55 (permalink)
babyfaceposey

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxe0213 View Post
haha this site is turning into one huge joke with all you whining B***hes.

You couldn't wait more than 10 hours for a response when I wasn't on here? Get over yourself. I did agree to send you the card back! And I had contacted him. You can say all you want but the facts are this:

I sent the wrong packages out(my bad). I contacted both of you, EVEN sent an additional 2.50 to the other guy and was told that both packages were shipped. Not much else I can do. And then when you contact me one more time I don't instantly respond to your PM so you put me on blast? Nice job buddy. I made a mistake and did everything I could to fix it. And missed your PM by a few hours. Sorry man you don't need to do this and try and say I didn't try to make it right.

To Houdini:

I didn't open it until after i contacted them and then they never told me to send it back so I figured just keep it. I told them that they had sent me a mini bat instead of a full size bat and they agreed to ship the original and didn't ask for the other one back.

Y'all can go screw off. You don't know #@#@#@#@.
You were on when I PM'd you. You can tell your story whichever way you like, but the truth is you are a JOKE and need to learn how to properly deal with people and situations. You avoid the situation and blow people off...you get put on blast. Enough said.
babyfaceposey is offline   Reply With Quote