View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
nhsportsguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
Do you guys even look at these or just rubber stamp the damn things. He has the case priced at $990 and it is available on the BO site at $825 right now.
Please do not assume I am trying to cheat people; perhaps it would behoove you to look at the OP's timestamp before 'calling people out'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Put me down for one to start, please.

I'm in regardless of how the 5-caser goes tonight....the way I see it, if I do sh*tty in tonight's break, I'll need cardboard redemption. If I do well, I'll say I need to keep the momentum going. Either way, I'm ill about this stuff, but aren't we all?

Thanks.
Got you down!

Quote:
I think that's because the thing seems to have a date from a week or two ago on it....I'm gonig to assume that the actual break prices will be adjusted downward to match existing price at Blowout.

Yes? No? Call me maybe?
Pricing is now updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffer12 View Post
I think we have found the answer to these questions.
And I think we have found that some people just enjoy causing problems for the sake of causing problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAndrew View Post
Gosh, did it occur to you that the break was approved when the case was ACTUALLY AT $990?
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMpunk13 View Post
It might have been that price when he made the thread.
It takes a day or 2 for the mods to approve it and case prices change.
Also he said he would adjust price in his OP based on what they are at.
Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upsbroker06 View Post
That very well could be, but if it is going to be approved a week later, whoever is approving these needs to make sure they have the host adjust it.

There is no you need to adjust your price downward statement. The break was approved as is.
Quote:
Exactly...is this so hard to figure out without spouting off with a pissy attitude? Do we really think it was submitted at $990 and now at $8whatever and that will stand? Or do we think sanity will prevail and market prices will be reflected at time of payment/going active?

Damn people calm down, will you?
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowe12 View Post
Robert approves breaks based on how long the member has been on BO, as well as age. When nhsportsguy submitted his break, the case price was 900+. He said if the price of the case would change, he would adjust the slot prices, which I'm sure he will. I would love to see you try to moderate everything that goes on in the forums wolffer.
Brenden, you are correct; thank you!

Quote:
I agree - you are right. But neither myself (nor anyone else for that matter) will participate in a break with stale/overpriced product. We know it will be reflected downward based on market price.
And now it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrett View Post
I'll take 2 spots and hope they've gone down. 5 and 8 please
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrett View Post
Actually it looks like it will be less than $33/ spot so I'll also take #1
You were close! Down to $31.75 first, $30.50 after! I've got you down for 3!

Quote:
Can you give me #7 for mine? Thanks
You got it!

Anyone else? The faster we fill up, the faster I can get it delivered - and I'm in the 2-day delivery time so we could break as early as Wednesday!
Hobby Shop Owner in Wells, ME

nhsportsguy is offline   Reply With Quote