View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
foreverLFC

Default ebay BUYER/SELLER to block

So this guy was selling a bunch of stuff. i was looking for a khardashian auto for my girlfriend. anyway i saw this ending for pretty cheap so i put a bid in. I paid and waited for shipment. week goes by, nothing. i send him a message. no reply. i wait another 3-4 days and write him again, no reply. so i forget about it and almost a month goes by and i see it in my purchased history so i message him one last time, several days go by. no reply. So i put in for purchased not received through ebay. MIRACULOUSLY i get a response within a few hours.

"Dear theocguy,

Hello, very sorry for the delay and mix up. I will research the whereabouts of your card and either send the card with free cards added or issue a full refund. I have been in the process of a residence move and have not been able to respond to emails. We will get this worked out one way or another , rest assure. Thanks and I will get back to you by the weekend.

- spiritofthegame562"

so i'm like ok cool. i've moved several times and i know that sucks and sometimes you can't get internet set up right away. Then i go to see what else he is selling and i see he has been selling this entire time.

"Dear spiritofthegame562,

How were you still selling things this whole time then?

- theocguy"

his response,

"Dear theocguy,

I tried to work things out, but I am not into question and answer time....I will refund you.

- spiritofthegame562"

so he refunds me. so i write back. one last thing that he does not respond to.

"Dear spiritofthegame562,

Hah what a joke. You said you didn't have Internet and I just asked how you could still be selling things at the same time. All you had to do was admit it sold for less than you wanted it to.

- theocguy"

i was buying a audrina card so i figure i'd put this here for you non sports guys.

Question is since i got a refund, do i still give him negative feedback?
foreverLFC is offline   Reply With Quote