View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #79 (permalink)
a-train10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohlernr View Post
lol, a shorter leash? How about we have no leash? If you want to participate in buying or selling, please stick with eBay.

I understand some underage kids are very responsible, but most aren't and I don't think you can argue that. It may be a bummer for those under 18 to not have the ability to participate on the b/s/t forum, but it would be the best decision for the majority of the fourm.
In my opinion, the buying/selling/trading isn't the problem. Look at the younger members who posted in here. Thier feedback is fine, maybe a mark here or their, but overall, it's no worse than some adults on here. I think it's the silly threads/posts that we (Myself included) post. I have no issues buying and selling here. Occasionally, I'll get the lost in the moment, and post a silly comment here or there. Should I be banned, or not allowed to do what I like most because of it? Just because I'm not 18 doesn't mean I can't enjoy this hobby just like everyone else. I can handle my transactions like an adult. I'm not going to let other younger members ruin my experience here because they can't act like an adults when needed. i dnt typ like dis, I feel as if I contibute positively to the community, but some may say otherwise.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote