View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:55 PM   #83 (permalink)
a-train10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttmtrader101 View Post
Should I start a thread for "feedback" amongst people under the age of 18 and 2 lists, one being who can be trusted and the second being who cannot? A-Train was the REASON I joined this site a while back. Saw his AMAZING collection of starts and prospects in the B/S/T part of the board, and wanted to be like him. He was very mature and I couldn't tell how old he was. People like that would be on the 'Trusted' list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
I just would like to say that you are a shining example of what minors can be, on this board and in this hobby. You make well thought out posts, don't draw attention to yourself for stupidity and are a very good trader/seller/buyer,etc.

In fact, I like you (and your contributions) so much, that I would take you out for ice cream (if I was allowed to....stupid Megan's Law ).
Thanks, I appreciate both compliments. I do my best to fit in around here, but I don't know if me being under the age of 18 was a "surprise" to some.

And WV, I'd take you up on that offer, but ice cream "through the mail" sounds just as good

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
a-train10 is offline   Reply With Quote